Editors Letter | December 2019

by - 08:00


So it's finally here - the best month of the year! This might be a controversial thing to say but I think the build-up to Christmas might actually be better than the day itself, from the first open of your advent calendar door, to the Christmas songs on repeat, the buzz you feel on that last day in the office before the Christmas break... I love it all, and am not ashamed to say that I fully immerse myself in the Christmas spirit.

Making lists, buying gifts, picking a tree and decorating, lighting the Christmas candles, choosing wrapping paper, and of course, devising our Christmas dinner menu's...

I've got lots of festive content planned for the rest of the month as I've decided to take part in 'Blogmas' - where I'll attempt to blog every day throughout December. I want to get back into the swing of writing for 2020, so I figured this might be a good way to get my creative juices flowing once again.

I'll also be sharing what I'm up to over on my Instagram page, and you better believe I'll be visiting 984729 Christmas markets and eating all of the festive food... so I'd love it if you could give me a follow and come and say hello!

...See you tomorrow!

Olivia x

You May Also Like

0 comments