Our Christmas Decorations | BLOGMAS Day 4

by - 12:19


I bought my little Christmas tree at the start of November. Some might think that’s early, but I’m under the opinion that when you see ‘the one’, you shouldn’t let it pass you by. I spotted this tree at the Fabulous Places Christmas Market and just had to bring her home. Living in a small space, we don’t really have any room for a big tree. For the past couple of years, I’ve been buying festive bouquets instead, but this year I really fancied a tree to string my lights in.

I’ve been frantically pinning on my Winter Pinterest board for lots of festive styling tips, and I must say I’m loving the Scandi / Nordic vibes. Most of this year's decoration are from either Homesense or JYSK. Most people I talk to about JYSK have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about - if you're a lover of Scandinavian homeware, then it's an absolute must visit. Lots of cheap and cheerful decorations in there this year!

Here’s a little glimpse into some of my Christmas décor...






You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. absolutely charming Christmas décor, simple but so effective . I love it. x

    www.mariesconnections.com/

    ReplyDelete