Recipe | Fig and Goats Cheese Salad

20:13

 

This simple yet delicious salad was thrown together one evening after work, when I’d been feeling a bit bloated and longed for something light that was still packed with seasonal flavours. It makes the perfect starter for a dinner party, or great for those days you just don’t fancy a big dinner.

If you’re not a big goats cheese fan, you can give it a go with feta or blue cheese and I’m sure it will be just as tasty!



What you’ll need:

  • Rocket
  • Balsamic dressing
  • Goat’s Cheese
  • Figs
  • Proscuitto
  • Asparagus



How to make it:

I mean, I don’t feel like I need to give instructions on how to make a salad. Simply add all of the ingredients to a big salad bowl and crumble the goats cheese on top. If I could turn back time I probably would have toasted some walnuts to scatter over this too, alas, it was one of those dishes I just ‘threw together’ and it worked.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Trend: Pink

Pinterest

Subscribe