Feeling Nautical

19:00


Every so often, I get obsessed with a trend and have to buy everything in every shape and colour. At the minute, I just can’t get enough of statement sleeves, so when I spotted this nautical fan-sleeve number in the Zara sale, I just had to snap it up.

Stripes are such a great wardrobe staple – throw on a pair of jeans with a striped top and you’ve got that classic, girl-next-door kind of vibe, which you just can’t go wrong with! A simple Breton stripe can go a long way in a girls wardrobe; you’ll be surprised at how many things you can team it up with.


I’ve worn my stripes tucked into my ASOS boyfriend jeans, with some killer heeled boots from Miss Selfridge and my trusty leather bakerboy hat which I picked up from our local craft market. Because it’s leather, I can throw it in my handbag and it won’t get out of shape, which is always a bonus!

If you’re feeling nautical, shop some of my favourite nautical-inspired pieces in the edit below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Trend: Pink

Pinterest

Subscribe