Step into Spring with intu

18:09

Waking up to blue skies, daffodils swaying in the breeze, and teeny tiny little ducklings swimming past the boat, I must say, Spring is definitely in the air.

As is usually the case with the first sign of warmth, I got all excited about my Spring wardrobe and wanted to go out and buy new clothes immediately.

So I drove in to Derby to get some help from the team at intu, who were hosting their Spring fashion shows in the shopping centre this weekend.





It was probably a bad idea, because now I wanted everything. From the glorious tropical floral prints at Oasis, to the super casual vibe from Superdry, I was definitely inspired. The brand which got me most was the occasion wear from Monsoon. 


Pink is a huge colour trend this season, and perfect for a Spring and Summer wedding. We have a friends’ wedding coming up in May, so it was great to get some ideas of what to wear.


Feeling inspired, I decided to check out some of the stores to find my own favourite trends.

The Bohemian Trend


I love anything whimsical and floaty during the warmer days, so I’m definitely coveting the bohemian trend. I dropped by H&M and tried on these gorgeous outfits; my favourite being the printed maxi dress, It has an open back for an added touch of elegance.

The Bomber Jacket


Zara have an amazing selection of bomber jackets, which are the perfect accompaniment to any Spring and Summer outfit. Perfect for throwing on over a jeans-and-tshirt combo, they’re super lightweight, which means they’re great for when there’s an evening chill.

The Lace Trend


And finally, the lace trend. Ever since the high end brand Self Portrait was catapulted into the limelight, the high street have been creating gorgeous dupes of their pretty dresses. Topshop certainly didn’t disappoint. I’m particularly loving the red dress – as it’s my birthday on Friday, I’m thinking it’d make a gorgeous Birthday outfit! 

Let me know what you think of my picks! 

What trends are you coveting this season? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Trend: Pink

Pinterest

Subscribe