Happy 2016!

18:55

Happy New Year!

I can barely believe it's 2016 already - the last year has absolutely flown by and before I've had time to catch my breath, it's January again and I'm staring at a brand new blank diary with pages to fill.


And boy is this year going to be a busy one!

2015 was a great year, don't get me wrong, but I don't want to write a post to reflect back on things; instead, I want to think about all the amazing things that are going to happen this year.

And what's a better place to do that than curled up in bed with this large ball of fluff?



Firstly, we get married this year! Yep, this is my last few months of being Miss Slack and on November 12th I become Mrs Wainwright. Or O-Dub, as I'll often be referring to myself.

And so in the run up to the Big Day, I'll be sharing all of my Bridezilla moments right here on the blog for you to enjoy, and for me to look back on in a year from now when I'm happily settled in to married life.

We're also planning another adventure on the boat, hopefully before Robs busy working season kicks off again, and I have a list as long as my arm of gorgeous restaurants I want to bring you along to. 





My aim is to blog once a week. Maybe more, maybe less. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself but at the same time, it's a hobby I used to love so much and I want to get back into the swing of things. 

I bought myself a fancy new camera which has WiFi, so I can pop the pictures straight into my iPad and have a blog post within minutes - how snazzy?! I'm hoping that making it fuss-free will spur me on to blog more. 

So anyway... I hope you're all having a fantastic January so far, I'm off to finish the Christmas cheese and pâté before the diet starts on Monday (I promise!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Trend: Pink

Pinterest

Subscribe