19:45

The last week of Christmas has crept up on me so quickly, I’ve barely had time to adjust. And no, I haven’t finished my Christmas shopping yet.

In my last post, I mentioned all of the lovely cheese I’d bought at Chatsworth Christmas Market in preparation for our festivities. I’d LOVE to be able to tell you exactly how much I enjoyed it, but I’m afraid I didn’t actually get a chance to eat any.

Let me explain…






One cold, bitter day last week, I had a serious case of ‘can’t-be-bothered-to-cook’. The ideal excuse for getting the ol’ cheeseboard out, I’m sure you’ll agree.

Rob took the cheese out of the fridge to sit on the side whilst I had a shower, and foolishly turned his back for no longer than 60 seconds, and in that time, the dog took it upon himself to eat (read: inhale) all seven pieces of my glorious cheese. Wax and all.

I didn’t know whether to laugh, cry, or put him up for adoption! Although from the smells that have been coming out of his bottom, and the sad look in his eyes as he slowly waddles around the boat, I feel as though he has learned his lesson.

Fear not though, more cheese has been purchased, and I’m ready and rearing to consume stupid amounts of food over the next couple of weeks. After all, that’s what Christmas is about… right?!

I'll have my blogging mojo back in the New Year, I promise - 2016 will be a good one!

Eat, Drink, and Be Merry! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Trend: Pink

Pinterest

Subscribe