The One Where He Popped the Question...

10:20


"Now at last, they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story no one on earth has ever read, which goes on forever, in which every chapter is better than the one before"
 
C.S. Lewis

Every girl has dreamed of that moment when a man would kneel before her and ask her to spend the rest of her life with him. But no amount of imagination can prepare you for when that moment comes.

As much as I want to scream from the rooftops every single detail of Rob's proposal, I'm keeping schtum on the blog, because I want to keep that memory for myself and wrap it up in bubblewrap. All you need to know is that it was Christmas morning, the most romantic moment of my life, and plenty of tears were involved... And of course, I said 'YES'!

It has been four years since Rob and I first met.

I wasn't looking for love, let alone my soulmate, but love comes along when you least expect it.

When I think back to those first months of getting to know eachother - when Rob would take days to reply to my texts because he didn't know how to work his old school Nokia phone, and when we would curl up together in my tiny single bed in my university dorm room - I feel like we've come so far.

Since those days, we've had so many adventures: holidays abroad, buying our first home, and now I get to call him my fiancé, and look forward to making more memories for the rest of our lives.

So here's to a new exciting chapter! And I'm taking you along with me...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Delighted for you! I remember when you first started dating Rob. Looking forward to you sharing your story on here. Been loving your pins on Pinterest too :D
    xxxx

    girlwithbambieyes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful ring! Congratulations and wishing you both a lifetime of happiness :)

    Beth // Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete

Top Trend: Pink

Pinterest

Subscribe