Autumn Morning Beauty Routine

16:32


Now that our bathroom is finally finished (hurrah!), it means I can dig out those boxes that have been storing my beauty products in and put them into their new home in the bathroom cabinet.

It also means that I'm back on top form with my morning skincare routine.

I'm not going to lie to you and say that I do this routine religiously every day, because honestly, I don't. I find with my skin that as long as my make-up is off in the evening and I cleanse every morning, I'm fine.

My foundation has moisturising qualities so that's usually fairly hydrating, however I tend to find that this routine around 3 or 4 times a week keeps your skin feeling fresh and clean.

It's especially important to keep moisturised on colder days, as the weather can be so harsh against your skin!


First up, I use Antipodes Grace gentle cream cleanser. It smells exactly like a cleanser should - I begrudge using products that are too sweet and sickly smelling as these are usually the ones with all the nasties in! The fact that this is fragrance free means everything you can smell is raw product.

It features amazing properties such as nutrient-rich avocado oil, marigold flower, and super-antioxidants extracted from pinot noir grapes. It promises to clear impurities and remove make-up gracefully, and I can 100% vouch for that!

After this, I apply the Decleor Prolagene Lift underneath and around my eyes. This is a double-action eye cream to firm up and add radiance to the eye area, which makes tired eyes look rested and radiant. It's usually suited for mature skin types, but I really think you can never look after your eyes enough so I make sure to apply it day and night.

Finally to get some moisture into my skin, I pop on some No7 Balanced Results day sorbet mixed with Soap & Glory's 'Bright Here, Bright Now' instant-radiance energy balm.

I find the No7 sorbet really moisturising, and the Soap & Glory makes for a good base for my foundation, so mixing the two is really beneficial for me. The Soap & Glory product also seems to blur my blemishes so is perfect for those days where I want to go make-up free!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Top Trend: Pink

Pinterest

Subscribe